Program of Young Global Experts
1. Scholars under the age of 40 majoring in Natural Science or Engineering Technology.
2.Doctorate holders with research experience in overseas institutions for more than three consecutive years and who enjoy a full teaching or research position in well-known overseas universities, research institutions or the R & D department of renowned enterprises; Outstanding among peers in the same research field and having potentials for leadership in academic research or technological development. For extremely outstanding scholars who have obtained a doctorate overseas, the age limit could be relaxed.
3. Once recruited, should be able to work full time in Shandong University. Preference is given to those who are not working full time in the mainland of China. For those who are already working in the mainland of China, the time of their returning to China should be within one year.
4.Applicants qualified for the interview as well as other outstanding young scholars can be recommended for talent programs in Shandong University.
Program of Qilu Young Scholars of Shandong University
1. Doctorate holders under the age of 35 in Natural Science or Engineering Technology and doctorate holders under the age of 40 in Humanities and Social Sciences.
2. For overseas applicants, the minimum requirement is assistant professorship in high level universities or corresponding positions in research institutions. Those who have the experience of long-term overseas academic training will also be considered.
3. Applicants should have strong academic potentials and have already achieved iconic research results with important academic influence as well as at the forefront among peers in their research fields.
Scientific researching & Teaching falcuty
Position requirements:In general, the age limit is 32 for assistant professor candidates, 35 for associate professor candidates, and 40 for professor candidates.
A professor candidate should be an assistant professor or a postdoctoral research fellow from prestigious overseas universities or research institutions
Candidates for associate professors and assistant professors should be postdoctoral research fellows or PHD graduates from prestigious overseas universities or research institutions.